Nikolovski Lawyers is a leading Wollongong-based firm. We are a progressive and independent mid-sized firm who has been proudly committed to serving our clients with excellence and empathy for over 25 years.
We are looking for highly-driven and compassionate Legal Assistants to join our Personal Injury team.
We are looking for candidates to work on a full-time basis, or around 30 hours (4 days) per week (this can be broken up to fit around your study schedule).
As a Legal Assistant at Nikolovski Lawyers, you will be a full member of our Personal Injury team and develop the essential practical experience, professional skills and working knowledge required in law.
– Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, and calls.
– Manage complex calendars on an ongoing basis.
– Manage, sort, and collate incoming correspondence.
– Be the key point of communication with external legal professionals, business counterparts, and most importantly, our client.
– Review files and documents and assist with drafting correspondence and pleadings.
– Be working towards a related undergraduate or graduate degree OR have prior work experience as a Legal Assistant;
– Strong academic record (for current students);
– Strong organisational skills;
– Strong writing and editing skills; and
– High level of professional integrity and confidentiality.
Desirable, but not required:
– Previous work experience in law; and
– Experience using LEAP Legal software or similar.
At Nikolovski Lawyers, we focus on the people around us – the workers and communities of Wollongong, the South Coast, Sydney and the Southern Highlands. Our highly experienced team specialises in a range of legal services including Compensation, Family, Employment, Property and Immigration Law.
Some benefits include:
– A new, state-of-the-art based in the heart of the Wollongong CBD – just a stone’s throw from some of the region’s best dining, shopping, and beaches;
– A vibrant and youthful workplace with willing mentors and some of the region’s most talented and experienced solicitors and business leaders;
– Professional development and strong opportunities for progression;
– An incredibly strong network of alumni now in investment banking, international relations, working barristers, PhD candidates, and more; and
– A generous remuneration package commensurate with your level of expertise and skill.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com and make sure to include:
– Cover Letter; and
– Academic Transcript (for current law students)
At Nikolovski Lawyers we pride ourselves on creating a passionate and collegial team. Please use the cover letter as an opportunity to let us know why you are interested in our firm, and to tell us a little more about yourself. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Email any questions to the Hiring Manager for this position, Georgia, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are strictly confidential and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.