If you have been threatened, dismissed, or otherwise harmed for exercising your basic rights at work, Nikolovski Lawyers is here to help.
How can we help?
At Nikolovski Lawyers, we believe that nothing should stand in between you and your rights at work. For 25 years, our specialist team of adverse action lawyers have proudly fought to defend that right.
In that time, we’ve learnt that no two clients, and no two adverse action employment law claims are ever the same. That is why we’re committed to treating you and your matter with the care, compassion, and attention it deserves.
What is an adverse action?
An adverse action occurs when someone tries to exercise one of their rights at work, and is threatened or punished by their employer as a result.
Such adverse actions might include:
– Dismissing an employee
Contact our team on (02) 4227 6833, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our employment law experts today.
What rights do I have at work?
Every individual working in Australia is entitled to certain rights at work. Some of them include:
– The right to a safe and healthy workplace
– The right to speak up about unsafe conditions
– The right to be free from discrimination
– The right to engage in industrial actions
– The right to be free of undue influence when negotiating work arrangements
– The right to workers compensation