Our services

Underpayment and statutory entitlements

Receive what you’re entitled to.

In the event that you have not received your proper entitlements – such as superannuation – then you should know that you have certain rights. In this type of case we will advise on the best avenue to take, and this may include progressing via your union, ATO or Fair Work Australia. As each situation is unique it is best to contact us so we can advise on the best course of action for your situation.

Please call on 4227 6833 for an appointment.